Some Japanese players have some found some interesting glitches in Animal Crossing: New Leaf that allow you to glitch yourself into areas you’re usually unable to walk around in. Some examples include parts of the train track, red bridge, and the river. Check them out in the video below!
The 38 minute long video shows a variety of glitches but if you don’t have the patience to watch the entire video, here’s a few times you might want to take a look at:
- 0:50 – Glitching on top of a house
- 3:51 – Glitching on top of the message board to roam the train tracks and bridge
- 9:41 – Glitching down to the waterfall and roaming the surrounding area
- 11:50 – Glitching into the river and roaming the river to the edge of the map’s waterfall to then walk the edge of the map
- 29:40 – Using the fishing rod to move off the visible map
- 34:31 – Glitching inside of a house
What do you guys think of these glitches? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below. Personally, I hope these glitches remain and aren’t patched out. They’re fun and cause no harm. It’s not like they give you Bells or duplicate items!
(thanks to Jake. from our forums for finding this video)