[Poll Saturday] Which edition or bundle of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer will you pick up on launch day?
It’s Poll Saturday again! Answer our latest question this week as we’re just one week away from the launch of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer in North America.
If you’ve been following Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer closely, you’ve probably noticed there’s a lot of options out there for purchasing the game. For this week’s poll, we’re asking you how you’ll be getting your hands on Happy Home Designer either on September 25th, or October 2nd/3rd depending on your region.
First, here’s a quick refresher on all of the editions and bundles available between North America and Europe on their respective release dates.
- Physical Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, includes one amiibo card
- Digital Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, includes digital HOME Menu theme
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + NFC Reader/Writer Bundle, includes NFC Reader/Writer for amiibo and one amiibo card
- New Nintendo 3DS + Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Bundle, includes regular sized system, game, two faceplate sets, and one amiibo card
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Edition Bundle, includes XL system, game, and one amiibo card (EU ONLY)
So tell us, what are you picking up? Vote in the poll, and leave your thoughts in the comments!
And by the way, we’re expecting to get our review copy in from Nintendo later today or on Monday. Expect lots of coverage from the English version of the game on Animal Crossing World as soon as we can!
If you haven’t yet pre-ordered any of these editions or bundles, and think you might do so online soon, please consider using our links on the pre-orders page. Animal Crossing World receives a small percentage of commission for some sales through our links and it’s greatly appreciated to continue supporting the website.