It’s a great time to pick up some quality officially licensed Animal Crossing: New Horizons merchandise with PUMA’s crossover collection on a significant sale right now!
Originally released back in September 2021, the official PUMA x Animal Crossing: New Horizons crossover collection consists of various shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, and footwear licensed by Nintendo.
While the shoes and sandals sadly aren’t included in this sale, most of the collection’s tees and hoodies are currently discounted 40% off at the official US & Canada Nintendo Store website until further notice.
Not all of the merch is fantastic, but the light blue tee with a white island leaf print pattern and the light pink tee featuring Tom Nook + Nooklings both look pretty great for their current sale prices.
And personally, I own the Light Sky Long Sleeve Tee and have found it to be a nice piece to wear on appropriate occasions, like at Super Nintendo World — it’s included in this sale right now!
The following 10 pieces of PUMA x Animal Crossing: New Horizons merch are all currently on sale at the Nintendo.com store shipping to both the United States and Canada:
- PUMA x Animal Crossing™: New Horizons Printed Tee – Light Sky All Over Print ($24)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing: New Horizons Men’s Hoodie – Light Sky ($48)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing™: New Horizons Long Sleeve Tee – Light Sky ($30)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing™: New Horizons Tee – Lotus ($21)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing: New Horizons Men’s Hoodie – Phantom Black ($48)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Sweatpants – Phantom Black ($42)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing™: New Horizons Tee – Phantom Black ($21)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing™: New Horizons Kids’ Hoodie – Phantom Black ($30)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing: New Horizons Kids’ Tee – Phantom Black ($15)
- PUMA x Animal Crossing: New Horizons Kids’ T-shirt – Mist Green ($15)
A couple select size/style combinations have already sold out, but the vast majority of styles and sizes are still available as of writing. With this significant of a discount and the collaboration’s release being almost two years old now, it’s likely Nintendo is looking to clear out their stock now.
Hop on over to the official Nintendo Store here to grab what you want while supplies last, and let us know in the comments below if you pick anything up!
Oh and uh, completely unrelated to PUMA… we may have accidentally discovered this incredible Brewster Coin Purse exists exclusively on the official Nintendo Store in the process!! Might have to get that, damn.
Stay tuned to Animal Crossing World for everything on Animal Crossing: New Horizons, including our extensive Guides section here. Our most popular pages include Redd Art, Acorns & Pine Cones DIY, Bug-Off Event, September Creatures, Bush Types & Colors, Villager Houses, Sea Creatures, K.K. Slider Songs, New Items In 2.0, Series 5 Amiibo Cards.